1. Product Introduction
ZES Anti-abrasive Agent is a solvent based, flexible coating, used between the cellular glass and insulated surface, to protect the insulation system from abrasion.
(1) Appearance: Thick gray jelly;
(2) Avg. Density: 1400～1450 kg/m3；
(3) Heat Resistance: No flowing or bubble after 5h at 100℃;
(4) Frost Resistance: No flowing or color change after 2h in liquid nitrogen (-196℃);
(5) Adhesive Strength (25℃, 50% RH): Getting dried in 60min, and no peeling off scrapped by fingernail after 6h;
(6) Service Temperature: -196℃~100℃。
3. Product Application
It is mainly applied between cellular glass and insulated surface, to protect the insulation system from abrasion.
4. Packing and Storage
(1) Packed in iron drums of 25kg each;
(2) Use up within 24h, keep container sealed when not in use;
(3) Store at room temperature and protect from light.
5. Application and Cautions
(1) Application: Brush or spray;
(2) Precipitation can be found after long term storage, that will not affect the performance. Stir well before use.
PDF Document download ：14 ZES 84 Anti-abrasive Agent for Cryogenic Insulation.pdf