ZES 21 is a one component, solvent free, PUR-based, non-toxic, low odor adhesive. It is composed of polyether and additives, can be applied at room temperature by brush or spray conveniently. It can set at ambient temperature. The dry film is insoluble, has good waterproofing performance.
(1) Appearance: Buff or brown viscous liquid
(2) Density: 1100～1200kg/m3
(3) Viscosity: 5000～8000cP
(4) PH Value：6～8
(5) Adhesive Strength (Tensile-shear Strength): ≥2MPa
(6) Service Temperature: -196～+250℃
It is mainly used to bond insulation materials (eg cellular glass, PUR, and PIR).
4、Packing and Storage
(1) Packed in iron drums of 20kg each;
(2) Store at room temperature and protect from light.
5、Application and Cautions
(1) Application: Trowel, brush or spray;
(2) Gluing: Place material on the glue film, pressure is not essential, but a light pressure will lead to a better bonding result.
(3) Set time: 5~15min（25°C）, relate to weather and temperature conditions;
(4) Use up within 24h, keep container sealed when not in use.
PDF Document download ：11 ZES 21Adhesive.pdf