1. Product Introduction
ZES500ZES500 Cellular Glass is a rigid inorganic thermal insulating product, composed of uniform closed cells. It is made from pure glass and foaming agents, through high temperature foaming and annealing. It is characterized by lightweight and low thermal conductivity, and is more suitable for pipe and equipment insulation.
2. Properties （Comply with ASTM C552）
Highest Single value
Lowest Single Value
Water Vapor Permeability
Water Absorption by Vol
Flame Spread Index
Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Pure Glass，Free from Asbestos
3. Product Application
It is mainly applied to the insulation for low temperature/cryogenic pipes, vessels, tanks and equipment. It can also be used in dual temperature system.
4. Packing & Storage
(1) Carton packing, special packing is available on request.
(2) During shipment, keep cartons tightly closed, keep stacks upright to protect from collision. If necessary, reinforcement can be applied.
(3) Store in weatherproofing, dry and ventilated environment, no more than 6 layers stack is preferred.
5. Application and Considerations
(1) Cellular glass is fragile, shall be handled gently, avoid rolling or collision.
(2) Fix cellular glass segments by stainless steel band when applied in pipe/equipment insulation.
(3) Cut it with saw during application..
PDF Document download：1 ZES500 Cellular Glass.pdf